‘Arrest Murimi’: A Girl Succumbs To Death After Being Raped And Spine Broken.

A girl succumbs to death days after being raped by a known assailant.

Velvine Kinyanjui was raped and left with broken spine and cervical fractures on 27th February.

According to her friends, Velvine had gone out on an evening date with a Murimi customer on that fateful day.

Her friend claims she called with a new number and asked to be joined but the friend told her she couldn’t make it.

Velvine then begged the friend to persistently call the number if she goes missing.

Raped, broken spine, broken cervical bones, damage to her private parts injected with poison and left to die.

This is a sad story.

Justice will prevail for both the dead victim and the assailant! #JusticeForVesh

— Lord Abraham Mutai (@ItsMutai) March 18, 2021

Velvine failed to come home that night and the next day she calls the friend at around 1pm to join her at Sinot Hotel.

Her friends after reaching the hotel they find Velv lying on the floor upside down.

They consulted with the hotel which informed them that she had been with a frequent visitor to the hotel.

They then rush her to Kenyatta Referral where the doctor informs them that she suffered severe cervical fractures and a broken spine.

Velvine has been hospitalized since then until she finally succumbed to the injuries. Her friends are asking for justice for the fallen angel.

A Girl Succumbs To Death After Being Raped And Spine Broken.

In other news, A woman who is accused of stabbing her former employer’s two children in Donholm estate, Nairobi County, was on Saturday arrested.

Gladys Naliaka Nalianya, 24, was arrested in Eldoret just when she was about to board a Busia-bound Eldoret Express bus.

The Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) says that Nalianya had the intention of escaping to Uganda via Busia border. DCI says that Nalianya has some Ugandan roots.

“Thankfully, the blood thirsty criminal who has engaged city-based detectives in a cat and mouse game since last night, fell into our dragnet in Eldoret, as she tried to escape,” DCI says.

Nalianya was caught in possession of two identification cards.

The matter was brought into DCI’s attention after videos and photos of the minors in hospital surfaced online.

“In a heart-wrenching appeal posted on social networking sites, the victims’ mother flanked by her friends and well wishers appealed to anyone with information on the suspect’s whereabouts, to come forward,” says the DCI.

The suspect reportedly used to earn KSh15,000 per month for her service. She had worked with the family for two years, but a disagreement led to her sack.

A disgruntled Nalianya is said to have been irked by her employer, she left reluctantly and even threatened Karen.

“With the good salary she was getting, she did not want to leave. She even threatened Mama Maina before leaving, which we dismissed,” the family friend continued,” a friend revealed in the viral video.

On Thursday night, she is said to have sneaked into her employer’s house before stabbing the two boys, aged 5 and 11, while their parents were away.

“Her children; two boys aged 5 and 11 are currently admitted in hospital, in critical condition, nursing stab wounds and other injuries inflicted by the perpetrator,” reports the DCI.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By :