There is hope for the teacher service commission to absorb more teachers after the announcement of 1,000 new vaccancies.
The TSC urged qualified secondary school teachers to apply for the positions.
The teacher service commission TSC is the only body mandated by the Kenyan constitution to register, employ and renumerate teachers.
Here is how you can apply
To qualify for recruitment, a candidate should meet the following basic requirements:
i) Be a Kenyan citizen;
ii) Must be a holder of at least a Diploma in Education;
iii) Must be a registered teacher with Teachers Service Commission.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to make the online application.
- Visit the Teachers Service commissions online portal.
- Sign in to the portal, and you will see a link titled “active adverts for teachers”,
- The next page will be the e-recruitment portal that has a list of open vacancies.
- Scroll to your desired post and click on ‘actions’ on the far right.
- Once you get to the next page, you will see “View/ apply”. Here, you can view the details of the job then apply for the post
- Enter your surname, ID, and TSC numbers to proceed.
- Fill in the details that follow to complete the application.
The post TSC Announces 1,000 New Jobs For Secondary School Teachers appeared first on Uzalendo News.