OPPO has launched a couple of smartphones in the country and we’ve reviewed some of them to come with this definitive list. Links to the full reviews will be included plus their YouTube videos.
OPPO midrange smartphones pack a lot of punch in terms of their price-performance ratio. They rank high in our list of best mid-range smartphones in the country.
OPPO Reno5 F – Ksh 31,999
The OPPO Reno5 F is the latest midrange smartphone in the OPPO Reno 5 series that is equally capable and even more affordable than its older sibling, the Reno 5.
With the OPPO Reno5 F, you are getting a sleek and attention-grabbing smartphone with incredible performance, powerful specs, refined software, crisp camera shots, high-quality display and excellent battery performance too.
Watch our impressions review below:
OPPO Reno5 – 41,999
OPPO Reno5 has a gorgeous gradient design with starry black and fantastic silver, an impressive 64MP quad-camera set-up, robust hardware in the form of the Snapdragon 720G chip, 90Hz AMOLED display, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage, stereo sound, 50W ultra-fast charging and excellent battery life.
It runs Android 11 and ColorOS 11 straight out of the box. All these offer incredible killer value.
if you’re looking for a mid-range smartphone that does everything pretty well, this should be your first choice. It’s still early in 2021, but we don’t see another smartphone coming along anytime soon to unseat the OPPO Reno5 in the midrange category.
OPPO Reno5 comes with:
- 6.4″ AMOLED display with 1080p resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate.
- OPPO Reno5 ships with Android 11 and ColorOS 11
- 8GB of RAM, 128GB of onboard storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chip and Adreno 618 GPU
- a 44MP punch-hole selfie camera while the main camera is a 64MP wide camera, 8MP super wide camera, 2MP monochrome and 2MP macro camera.
- 4310mAh battery with 50W wired fast charging that can charge the phone’s battery from 0% to up to 80% within 31 minutes and charge the device to up to 100% in just 48 minutes.
OPPO Reno4 – Ksh 39,999
OPPO Reno 4 managed to effortlessly strike a really good balance between design, performance and function.
OPPO Reno 4 delivers on all the must-have features and some more from a premium midrange smartphone – you are getting an aesthetically great looking phone that matches the beauty with its brains thanks to the powerful processor inside, photography and entertainment are also taken care of with lean software experience and long-lasting battery life and fast charging that crowns the whole experience.
OPPO Reno3 – Ksh 39,999
OPPO Reno 3 ships with:
- 6.4″ AMOLED screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Android 11 and ColorOS 11
- Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90 (12 nm) and PowerVR GM9446
- 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage
- 4025 mAh with Fast Charging at 30W aka VOOC 3.0
- Under the display fingerprint reader
- 44MP selfie camera
- Quad setup: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 13 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) and 2 MP B/W
- It comes in Midnight Black, Aurora Blue colours
OPPO A93 – Ksh 31,000
OPPO A93 ships with:
• 6.43″ AMOLED display
• Helio P95 chip, 8GB RAM & 128GB storage
• 48MP quad cameras
•16MP selfie camera
• in-display fingerprint sensor
• 4000mAh battery
• 18W fast USB-C charging
• Android 11 and ColorOS 11