Safaricom has announced an internship opportunity for the year 2022 in the Commercial, Business Development, Enterprise Business, Financial Services, Internal Audit, Finance, Corporate Affairs & Human Resources Divisions.
The Internship programme runs quarterly, from April to June, July to September, October to December and January to March 2023. Call for submissions will only come once in the financial year.
According to the advert posted by the telecommunication giant, this internship will strive to expose one to the many teams within the allocated divisions such as Sales support, Marketing, Market research, MPESA, HR, Finance, Procurement, Audit, Corporate sales and innovation.
- You must be in your final or second last year of any Business-related degree programme at a recognised institution of higher learning pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You must be on break from school during the internship term for any of the quarters within the year.
- Knowledge in any digital sector within commercial, e.g. digital marketing, digital sales, data science, will be an additional benefit
- Must be available for the whole length of the internship programme (Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm) (Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm)
- You may only pick one quarter of the year for which you would be available for the internship
- The internship is for a definite term of three months without extension.
Ideal Candidate’s Requirements
I) Desire to obtain professional experience and is really keen to learn and explore the business environment
II) Oral and written communication skills, the capacity to follow directions, and the willingness to question the status quo will increase a successful internship.
III) Basic competency in MS office suite ability necessary.
IV) As part of the recruiting and onboarding process, the following papers will be requested at a later point.
V) Letter from your college saying you are a student there and/or need an internship as part of the requirement for course completion.
VI) NSSF, NHIF, KRA PIN & Bank account data
VII) Copy of National Identity Card.
VIII) Good conduct & CRB certificate
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply
You need to login to view and post FB Comments!
The post Safaricom Announces Internships For Students: How To Apply appeared first on 254News.