What is an investor profile?
An investor profile is an approved account eligible for trading via the Hisa App.
On the app
- Open the sidebar menu
- Click Investor Profile
- Fill in your personal information and click save
- Fill in your address information and click save
- Fill in your employment information and click save
- Upload the required documents under the proof of identity section an click save
- Finally, click submit details to upload the information for verification
What do I need to create an investor profile?
To create an investor profile, you will need to have:
- A valid identification document (National ID or Passport) copy
- KRA PIN copy
- Proof of address e.g. utility bill receipts like internet, water or electricity bill
- A smile, you’re going to take a selfie
How long does it take to verify my details once I have filled in the investor profile?
If the data you have provided is valid, your account should be ready in less than 5 minutes.
What is the minimum amount of money I can start investing with?
The minimum amount you can invest through Hisa is $5 or its equivalent in Kenyan shillings. To trade on Hisa, you will need to create an investor profile. Once approved, you will just need to fund the account and you’re good to go. You can deposit funds into your Hisa Wallet via M-PESA or Mastercard/Visa card.
More Information is available on https://hisa.co/faq
ALSO READ; Investing in International Markets